HR Partner (Financial Audit)
We are looking to appoint a highly experienced HR professional to join the Wales Audit Office HR Team
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will be a HR Partner to the Financial Audit Practice and the Audit Trainee Programme.
- HR support to the Practice Directors
- HR support to managers and staff
- Recruitment and on-boarding
- Audit Trainees and pan-Wales secondments
- HR good practice and team work
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- CIPD qualified (Chartered Member MCIPD) and active CPD
- Good research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills in using e-packages
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Committed to self-development and learning
- Management & delivery
- Autonomy, analysis and decisions
Further details regarding the primary responsibilities, skills and experience requirements are provided in the job description.
For an informal discussion about the job please contact Foula Evans on 07875 443711. PLEASE NOTE: The assessment centre will be run during w/c 13 February 2017.