Senior Human Resources Manager (US Company)
We’re looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to join our HR team at Nimble Storage. Headquartered in San Jose California, we’re not looking for a run of the mill Human Resources Manager who is interested in doing things the way they have always been done before. We’re in search of a driven, results-oriented professional with a sense of passion and purpose for what they do. This position will be based out of our office in London and support all of our employees in EMEA and APJ. Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources, the Human Resources Manager will work with their assigned leaders and client groups to build and deliver leading edge HR solutions.
The purpose of your job is to actively partner with management teams for each assigned function, leading them in all people related matters. The position is a broad-based HR role, supporting Staffing, Engagement & Communications and HR Operations. Critically, you will strategize with your functional teams on organization development and change management in support of our business growth goals. You will operationalize and institutionalize programs and initiatives driven from HR, and as such you will be a key member of the business unit and HRBP team.
What you need to do:
- Lead/collaborate on the design, operationalization and institutionalizing of key HR programs to support the Company's strategic growth objectives (e.g. rapid hiring, cultural development, succession planning, organizational development, etc.).
- Advocate and lead the deployment of key HR strategies and philosophies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing programs, and recommend/ implement new approaches and "Best Practices” - supporting your recommendations with solid metrics and data.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, employee relations)
- Identify career development needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
What you need to bring with you:
- Background: At least 5+ years of experience working as a strategic HRBP preferably supporting Engineering and/or Sales organizations; ability to work with remote teams preferred
- Exceptional communication skills: Strong written and verbal skills will be a key indicator of success in this position.
- Influencing: Must be a strong influencer with the ability to drive change with the ability to work with and influence key business partners and teams.
- Facilitation: Must have experience in facilitating and delivering online and in-person training programs.