Role: Recruitment Administrator
Duration: 3 Month contract
Salary: £20,000 pro rata
Why would you want to apply?
You would suit this role if you are used to working in a team, enjoy being busy and like using your initiative. The nature of a recruitment support role is that no two days are likely to be the same.
You will be raising job requisitions, posting onto the recruitment system, uploading to job boards, supporting the recruitment team with CV sifts, responding to applications, arranging interviews, managing diaries and calendars as appropriate.
Also expect to help field enquiries and support on post interview candidate care.
What are we looking for in an application?
You will have had some previous experience of supporting in a recruitment or HR department so you know what to expect. You will need to have worked in a fast-paced team environment in order to have an idea of what to expect
What else can we tell you?
This is working for a great brand, you will not be disappointed.
More jobs like this
- Recruitment Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator Sales/Customer Service jobs in Luton
- Recruitment Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator Recruitment jobs in Luton
- Recruitment Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator Retail jobs in Luton
- Recruitment Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator Travel & Hospitality jobs in Luton
- Recruitment Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator Private Sector jobs in Luton