Contract – 3 month FTC
Fantastic role working within central services for this great brand. Supporting HRBP’s on a number of crucial hires. This role would suit someone in-house experience gained in a fast paced environment but agency experience will be considered providing you have proven experience of active direct sourcing, shortlisting, screening and first line interviewing and consider yourself as excellent at managing stakeholder relationships.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Providing efficient and effective recruitment services to hiring managers
- Recruiting in a proactive manner for all level roles across the function, utilising key direct sourcing methods.
- Candidate Selection and Management, getting involved with interviews where appropriate
- Provide world class candidate experience and ensure candidate control and communication throughout the whole process
- Management and ensuring the integrity of the recruitment system.
- Support brand projects
- Continuously seek to identify ways to improve, challenging current practice and suggestions a better way
- Maintain a partnership approach with the business at all times
- In the event direct sourcing is not successful manage relationships with external suppliers.
You will need significant direct sourcing experience gained in a commercial internal role, RPO or agency role. You will need to be able to build relationships with key stakeholders quickly. The ability to organise and prioritise will be essential as you will be handling around 25 roles in a relatively short space of time. Your background will be in commercial head office based recruitment, ideally with some experience in finance recruitment.
You will also need:
- Understanding of relevant recruitment employment law and what the organisation needs to do to mitigate relevant risk
- You will need good systems ability to ensure integrity of management info.
- Able to demonstrate social media recruitment opportunities
- Experience of third party relationships with Agency and suppliers preferred