My client, a public sector body based in North West London is looking for an Equality Officer an interim basis for 6-12 months.
I am looking for candidates who are immediately available, and have experience across the equality and diversity remit within the public sector. This role reports into and supports the Head of Equality with the organisation’s Equality and Diversity programme.
The main responsibilities held within this role include:
• Support the delivery of equality action plans and objectives, and contribute to the production of accurate and timely progress reports and updates
• Provide sound professional advice on a range of equality, diversity, cohesion and human rights issues, particularly to support equality analysis to service areas
• Plan, deliver and evaluate the equality, diversity, cohesion and human rights events for internal and external audiences
• Support internal and external equality groups and forums, and coordinate their meetings and activities
• Research equality, diversity, cohesion and human rights issues and prepare briefing papers and recommendations
• Support the development and delivery of equality, diversity, cohesion and human rights training programmes
• Undertake any other duties
If you are interested in this role, believe you have the required skills and experience, and are immediately available, please get in touch ASAP .
Apply for Equality Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly