Employee Relations Advisor
Our client is looking to appoint an Employee Relations Advisor to be part of their small and friendly HR team. You will be offering day-to-day employee relations advice to managers across a range of departments. In addition, you will also get involved in designing and tailoring HR related courses to upskill managers. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing the full employee relations process (long term sick, capability, mental health, disciplinary and grievances)
- Supporting and coaching managers through casework meetings
- Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
- Designing and rolling out management training
- Identifying and practically applying policies and procedures
You will have extensive experience with employee relations case work and ideally will have some experience with learning and development, however this isn’t essential. You will have a positive attitude to work and will be collaborative in your approach. Being approachable, personable and down to earth are essential skills however so is the ability to remain professional and objective whilst understanding the complexity and sensitivity of this type of role.
Our client’s aim is to positively impact society both in the UK and globally through research and education. They provide a welcoming and inclusive place to work in and are continually supporting and developing their staff.
Apply for Employee Relations Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly