L&D Team Coordinator (6 months FTC)
Our client is looking for a Team Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Training and Learning team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Daily duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing the department payment system by ensuring the timely set up of new suppliers and organising the raising of Purchase Order (PO) in a timely manner
- Support the Training and Learning Director and team in organising and planning travel requirements
- Organising meetings with external providers/ suppliers
- Manage and maintain good working relationships across all other department that interact with Training and Learning Teams
- Support in the delivery of projects/ training programmes
To be successful in this role you will need to have retail training background, and a proven track record in an administrative role. You will be efficient, highly organised, and able to work independently, using your own initiative. It is desirable that you have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, and previous experience with and ATS or HR database would be an advantage.
The company focuses on the creation, operation and servicing of quality brands. You will enjoy a fast paced environment and a role that requires you to be exceptionally well organised yet flexible in your approach.
Apply for L&D Team Coordinator (6 months FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly