A Newark based company require an experienced and dedicated HR Officer with the ability to effectively challenge existing practice within the business and make recommendations for improvements.
You will have proven experience in an HR Officer role within a fast paced environment, along with your CIPD qualification.
You will have a passion for the continuous development of people, teams and business.
A generalist role which will fully test all your HR capabilities:
- Managing complex disciplinary and grievances cases through to completion
- Managing change projects & consultation processes
- Absence management & liaison with occupational health regarding capability
- Interview & selections techniques
- Coaching line managers to improve performance of their teams
- Development & succession planning
- Keeping up to date with & practically applying relevant legislation
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.