Part Time HR Manager - Term Time (20 hrs p/w) c£40K FTE
Part Time, term-time, HR Manager required for a dynamic and forward-thinking, independent day school based in Market Bosworth, Leicestershire. This new appointment is for a school proud of its traditions, family values and innovative approach to co-education.
- Working with a Head and senior team committed to the benefits of HR, this new role provides the opportunity to shape the HR provision and build both professional and personal credibility.
- You will develop and deliver people management strategies to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the organisation.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute at strategic and operational level identifying priorities, recommending and implementing solutions and change.
- Technically sound you will provide expert HR advice and support on all aspects of HR and compliance.
This is a true business partnering role.
- A strategic outlook and hands-on approach are essential.
- CIPD qualified with proven experience in generalist HR roles
- Exposure to HR in the education sector is desirable – experience within different sectors and the ability to adapt quickly is essential
- The ability to engage and build positive relationships and credibility with a diverse range of employees
- Commercially aware with financial and business awareness – with demonstrable technical abilities.
- An understanding that emotional intelligence will be key to the success of this role.
- Capability to challenge and influence as required.
- A commercial outlook.
Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening and checks through the DBS.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.