Training & Development Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Slimming World is the UK’s most advanced weight management organisation, helping members lose weight every week in our 16,000 groups around the UK. The company has experienced consistent growth of approximately 20% per year for the past five years taking the brand to a clear leadership position in the UK and Ireland.
We’re excited to be recruiting for a brand new role within our HR and Organisational Development function. Based at our Head Office in Derbyshire, you’ll make a significant contribution to the business by designing, developing and delivering a wide range of internal training programmes and workshops for our Head Office. You’ll also be at the heart of launching new initiatives such as E-learning throughout our company, enabling us to reach all our people in the UK and globally.
Crucial to our continued growth is the development and delivery of annual personal development and training plans to support business aims and objectives. You’ll play a pivotal role in liaising with our business leaders to advise on and recommend innovative training and engagement approaches that influence and develop managers and their multidisciplinary teams to deliver exceptional performance and be the best they can be.
In this role, you can expect to be facilitating meetings, workshops and events and working closely with our Head of Talent, Learning and OD, ensure the Company’s learning and development strategies are continually reviewed and updated to meet the changing needs of the business. Together, you’ll ensure that the development needs of our people are met through the expertly designed learning packages and on target events that are truly tailored to our requirements.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- a passionate and confident presenter with a sense of fun and natural gravitas
- a warm and friendly communicator with a passion for learning and development at the heart of everything you do
- able to engage and influence a wide range of audiences with enthusiasm and flair
- experienced in analysing training needs and achieving agreed outcomes and KPIs
- proficient and experienced in designing and developing effective training packages for individuals with a wide range of skills and aspirations
- practised in designing e-learning courses and taking a blended approach to training delivery
- able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and experience of learning methods and metrics
- a proven collaborator with key stakeholders to achieve learning and development aims
- HRD /CIPD qualified and / or hold an equivalent training qualification (preferable though not essential)
Please apply with your up-to-date CV and a covering letter telling us why you feel your experience and personal qualities would be an ideal fit with Slimming World’s culture, ethos and values.
Slimming World is proud to be an Investor in People with a current Gold standard IIP accreditation.
Benefits: We offer an extensive benefits package including a health cash back plan, 12 week Slimming World membership, onsite gym, discounted hair and beauty salon, enhanced pension contributions and 34 days holiday a year (including public holidays)