6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their friendly, collaborative and focused team. This is an exciting role whereby you will be managing a team of 3 Recruitment Leads and will be responsible for putting together a recruitment plan whilst also getting involved in some operational activities for senior hires.
Responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in developing and delivering new recruitment strategies
- Working alongside the HR team to develop and coach managers to deliver consistent recruitment practice
- Deliver and promote an attractive recruitment brand
- Creating effective assessment methodologies
- Accountable for the newly implemented Applicant Tracker System
To be successful in this role you will be a strong manager and will have gained extensive recruitment experience, in particular in the use of applicant tracking systems for reporting purposes. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified however this is not essential. A proactive and driven approach to work is key, as is the ability to be a true business partner for the organisation. Tenacity and a collaborative style will be crucial in order to succeed.
Our client is a warm and friendly organisation who put the customer first and deliver their service to the highest standards. They have a real passion for their industry and have a customer service approach to work. They are looking for a passionate Recruitment Manager to join them at this exciting time of growth.
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly