Allies and Morrison
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR generalist seeking a new challenge to work with a successful, award winning architectural practice.
Working across all levels of the practice, you will provide both strategic and transactional support and advice on all aspects of HR. An up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of employment legislation is essential, as is experience of handling HR issues and projects with minimal guidance.
You will have proven ability to identify and deliver interventions and solutions to meet business needs. You will also have excellent influencing and coaching skills with a track record in developing professional and personal credibility with colleagues at all levels. You will be flexible, adaptable and comfortable managing a heavy workload.
As well as being responsible for delivering a broad generalist HR service, you will have specialist responsibility for the management of a select number of projects and input into the company’s HR strategy and vision.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performance management
- Learning and development
- Employee relations
- Reward and benefits
- Recruitment and resourcing
- Policies and procedures
- Engagement and retention
- HRIS and HR administration
- A highly professional outlook
- In-depth experience of HR best practice and the ability to advise accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills – approachability is a must
- First rate written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work using initiative in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude and a passion for achieving results
- Sound working knowledge of MS office packages and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a professional services environment would be helpful.
This is a full time role based in our studios in Bankside, London. We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Allies and Morrison values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please send your CV and a cover letter, with the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly