HR Projects Administrator
We have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Projects Administrator to join a family run business and work closely with their busy HR team. This is a fast moving role where you will be supporting the HR Officer with various projects, in particular with recruitment and the newly introduced apprenticeship levy.
- Administrative support with recruitment related projects
- Support attracting and sourcing new talent for the business
- Involved in supporting the collaboration with local colleges and educational establishments
- Administer the company’s apprenticeship scheme
- Involved in developing methodology to attract apprentices into the organisation
- Administratively support the HR team as required
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a background in recruitment, possess strong administrative skills, and have vast experience in using MS Office, specifically Word and Excel. You will have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both orally and in writing, and you will be supportive and co-operative with others in your team. You will also need to be flexible in your approach, with the ability to manage your time and prioritise tasks.
- Life Assurance
- 22 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Our client is a well-established family company whose Oxfordshire-based head office is set in a beautiful rural location with a friendly team atmosphere, making it a great place to work!
Apply for HR Projects Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly