International HR Business Partner (Cambridgeshire)
Keen to use your language skills in an international HR Business Partnering role? This new HR role working with a growing and entrepreneurial division of a global market leader ticks all the boxes!
- Customer focused HR support to a diverse range of business functions on a UK and international basis (UK based).
- Delivering appropriate bespoke, best practice HR support.
- In addition to operational HR the focus will be on the development and management of talent, recognition and engagement, mentoring, coaching. Exposure to exciting HR projects across the UK and international locations.
- International business partnering experience and language skills would be ideal
- HR qualified with broad generalist background to include ER, talent management, leadership development and coaching.
- Change management and organisational development experience, ideally with exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
- Project management skills
- Business partnering skills from an HR perspective are essential.
- Resilience, pace, ability to prioritise, resourcefulness.
- An understanding of the importance of emotional intelligence together with flexibility in influencing style and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to roll sleeves up and work in the detail transactional as well as at the more strategic level.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Apply for International HR Business Partner (Cambridgeshire)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly