A Global, award winning law firm in the City is looking to recruit a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment Advisor will work alongside the wider lawyer engagement team to recruit the best legal talent.
The key duties will include:
- Helping to drive the recruitment and resourcing strategy
- Sourcing the best legal talent using a variety of methods
- Conducting initial interviews for lawyers
- Building strong relationships with prospective lawyers and fully understanding their experience/suitability
- Understanding client requirements and putting forward tailored proposals to lawyers
- Overseeing the background screening process, ensuring that checks are carried out in a timely and professional manner
The Recruitment Advisor will have demonstrable experience within a legal or professional services recruitment agency or on-site RPO, ideally having spent 1-2 years working in fee-earner recruitment. You will be a bright, articulate individual able to communicate effectively with people at different levels
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly