Recruitment Officer (6 month ftc)
A leading law firm with an international presence are looking hire a Recruitment Officer on an initial 6-month contract.
The Recruitment Officer will provide a first-class service for both fee-earner and business services recruitment.
The key duties will include:
- Providing the business with recruitment expertise on lateral recruitment
- Maintaining a focus on direct hiring wherever possible
- Offering effective candidate management
- Maintaining the ATS to ensure applicant details are up-to-date
- Ensuring a smooth offer and onboarding process is conducted
- Building strong relationships with recruitment agencies
- Regularly updating internal stakeholders on the progress of vacancies
The Recruitment Officer will have strong experience in a similar role within a legal or professional services sector. They will be able to use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract talent, with particular sector knowledge of recruiting qualified lawyer and business services hires. Organisational skills are key, as is a proven track record of managing their own caseload.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Recruitment Officer (6 month ftc)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly