HR Shared Services Analyst (6 month ftc)
One of the top global asset management firms is looking to recruit a HR Analyst for their Shared Services Centre based in Edinburgh on a 6-month contract.
The HR Analyst will play an integral part in contributing to the alignment of global HR processes.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for employee queries on all HR related issues
- Carrying out an audit on the full worker lifecycle including job changes
- Contributing to the streamlining of HR procedures to increase efficiency
- Assisting with key project work on an ad hoc basis
- Analysing reports and data analytics to produce summaries for management
The HR Analyst will be an experienced administrator, having worked in a professional or financial services firm before, ideally with shared services experience. They will be comfortable working with large volumes of data, and be able to deliver reports with accuracy and attention to detail. Strong communication skills are essential in this role, as is an advanced knowledge of Excel. Previous experience of using Oracle and Taleo would be hugely beneficial.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you