Talent Development Lead (9 month ftc)
A leading international law firm based in their stunning city offices is looking for a Talent Development Lead on a permanent basis
The Talent Development Lead will be instrumental in the learning and development of the firms Trainees and Associates.
The key duties will include:
- Working alongside the L&D team and senior Partners to design and implement a talent development strategy for the client group
- Liaising with regulators and suppliers to ensure standards are maintained
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of a career development plan for Associates
- Supporting the client group with any coaching and mentoring needs
- Ensuring performance appraisals are communicated and actioned in a timely manner
- Making use of technology platforms to ensure they are utilised to the maximum capability
The Talent Development Lead will be a true L&D professional, with demonstrable experience of creative design and delivery within a law firm or professional services environment. They will have project management skills, having overseen development plans end-to-end, and will also have the ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders immediately. An organisational psychology masters or similar would be highly sought after.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Talent Development Lead (9 month ftc)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly