HR Business Partner
We have registered an exciting and evolving HR Business Partner position working within a highly regarded research organisation in Oxfordshire. The HR Function is undergoing rapid change and they are looking for someone to join the team to help shape the future HR service provision.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage an efficient and professional HR service to the wider business
- Guide and advise managers on a range of HR areas including performance management, ER casework, policies and procedures and recruitment
- Support with the development of HR systems
- Manage and develop the HR Operations team
- Any other ad hoc HR Project work as the function develops
To be successful in this role, you must be a Chartered member of the CIPD and have experience partnering with the wider business in a generalist HR position. You will have a collaborative working style, be confident working autonomously and be able to build credibility quickly. Ideally you will have team management experience and you must be a strong influencer and communicator. Confidence using Microsoft Excel is required, as is the ability to work in a highly collaborative and inclusive culture. Previous experience within the public or charity sector would be highly advantageous.
An attractive salary is on offer for this post along with 30 days holiday excluding bank holidays, flexible working and lifestyle benefits.
Our client is a leader in the research and scientific industry with some highly academic employees. They have some exciting plans for the future which makes it a great time to join and the opportunity to make a real difference to the future of the organisation!
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly