HR Business Partner - North Kent
HR Business Partner - build your career in HR with this fantastic business…
Location: North Kent with South East travel
Package: Circa £42k per annum (38k salary + 4k Car allowance + 5% bonus)
CareerGift: All applicants will receive 6 months’ free access to CareerGift as a thank you for applying.
We think that this opportunity is a bit special…
This is a truly fantastic role with great development opportunities. We don’t want to tell you who this is with just yet as that would ruin the surprise. Needless to say, they are a great name to have on the CV.
If you want to work with a rapidly growing and fast paced company that is a true expert in their field, then we think that we can offer a number of compelling reasons to join this organisation. Our client is committed to delivering excellent service to their customers. They are also committed to their own people and their progression.
The people working in this business have a real passion for what they do and try to make a genuine difference. They welcome anyone with a committed work ethic, who can use their initiative to consistently deliver exceptional, seamless service whilst working with autonomy. This is your chance to get involved and to develop your career in HR with a professional but good humoured and close-knit HR team.
We are struggling to see why good HR professionals would not want to seize the chance to push on and develop their career with this great business.
Our client is looking for someone to provide proactive, value adding, strategically aligned support to the Regional Managing Directors and Regional Directors in the development and delivery of people strategies in line with business goals. To be an active member of the Regional management teams and to act as a change agent in managing organisational change.
What will be keeping you busy?
· You will Coach, guide and provide expert and pro-active support and guidance to managers on a wide range of HR initiatives. This will cover policies and procedures, employment legislation and employee relations, talent management and acquisition, organisational design, leadership and reward strategy.
· The successful candidate will ensure a strong HR presence within their own geographical area and this will mean travel. We are keen to attract someone that will continually provoke positive changes across the regional offices that they are responsible for.
· You will drive strategic HR discussions in the areas of people and succession planning to ensure the business has the right talent in the right place at the right time, forecasting people needs and ensuring that these are being met to ensure that our client has a strong internal pipeline of talent.
· It will be your responsibility to identify and prepare the development plans for the critical and high potential employees and liaises with the Learning and Development Team to agree appropriate development plans.
· You will own, proactively support and manage employee relations cases from start to finish.
· In this varied and interesting job you will also support cultural change across the company through a variety of different methods. This will include implementing action plans following the staff survey, enabling managers to more effectively line manage their staff and strongly encouraging managers to take greater responsibility for their staff.
If you are a CIPD qualified HR Business Partner with solid generalist HR experience gained in a commercial multi-site environment, then we would love to hear from you. Alongside this, you must be an effective team player that is also able to work independently, with a real willingness to deliver a best in class HR service.
We are looking for someone that has real commercial nous and solid experience of supporting and engaging with senior stakeholders. The ability to coach and build effective working relationships as a trusted advisor are key to the success of this role.
You will be working with some very bright and passionate people that will want to understand the benefits of any new initiatives. It will be your job to take them with you. If you have experience of working in the construction industry that would be a bonus but it is not essential. Above all we are looking for passionate, good humoured and professional HR specialists.
So if you are a commercial HRBP with a diligent work ethic and are looking for your next career move then apply now – this is a great opportunity!
More jobs like this
- Talent Management Business partner Construction jobs in Longfield
- Talent Management Business partner Sales/Customer Service jobs in Longfield
- Talent Management Business partner Housing jobs in Longfield
- Talent Management Business partner Production & Operations jobs in Longfield
- Talent Management Business partner Private Sector jobs in Longfield