Human Resources Business Partner
4 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
Human Resources - ‘Exceptional’ Business Partner
Do you have what it takes to make a real difference?
Are you ready to discover what you’re made of?
Do you want to feel part of something special?
Location: Central Bristol or Berry Pomeroy, Devon with regular UK wide travel
Basic salary: up to £40,000 + annual bonus + company car + excellent benefits
What am I looking for?
Who are Newcross Healthcare?
Founded in 1996 by the current owners (CEO and MD) with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives of sick and vulnerable people receiving care, Newcross Healthcare’s focus has always been on quality. We hire only the very best people and support them with ongoing learning and development programmes of the highest standards. Our Mission is to ‘Dominate the market through Excellence’.
We have enjoyed organic growth of over 30% per annum, our business has doubled in size in recent years. We believe in creating the ultimate employee experience, giving every employee the opportunity to develop their career and be part of a team committed to delivering the very best!
What we achieved in 2016?
You’ll be great at …
• Connecting with People … building relationships to achieve our common aims
• Promoting the belief in ‘good’ and ‘trusting/enabling’ employees to give us their best
• Helping us to define ‘easy to understand’ standards and policies to ensure fairness and consistency
• Getting to the nub of the people problem quickly but fairly
• Leading Company-wide Performance Management Review’s, setting expectations of behaviour and performance – the ‘how’ as well as the ‘what and by when…’
• Employment law and best practice, responsibility for discipline, capability, contracts and offers, investigations and performance improvement plans
• Writing and delivering HR skills modules to develop others
• Health and Well-being, including Occupational Health, sickness, attendance (Bradford score) and promotions
• Talking to and coaching all levels of managers to deal with people issues effectively
• On-boarding and probation periods – define what ‘great’ looks like!
Who are you?
• You’ll want to use every area of your professional expertise (MCIPD qualified or above)
• You’ll naturally be the ‘go-to’ person – ‘I hear you … how can I help’
• Values, goodness and honesty will be in your core
• Thought-leading, interested, curious …. What’s next?
• Have no limits (want to stretch yourself and explore the unknown, even if it feels scary)
• Determined to achieve success and overcome challenges
• You’ll have the ability to apply yourself fully and influence change
• You’ll know your stuff and how to communicate it well
• You’re not afraid to address the difficult things, words will come naturally from you…
• You’ll be ready for career defining experiences … your time is now!
What we will give you?
• Basic salary of up to £40,000, profit related bonus of up to 20% of salary
• Holiday entitlement rising with service
• Private medical insurance
• BMW or equivalent company car
But that’s not where it ends…
• You will be joining an exceptional, motivated, highly regarded HR & Development team
• Your professional growth and ongoing personal development will be taken care of with the support of our in-house learning & development programme ‘Newcross Academy’
• You will work in, and help shape, an exceptional workplace culture
• You will feel part of something very special …. from charity events to conferences, getting involved with events like this https://vimeo.com/209869976
• Be in no doubt….. You are unlikely to forget the experiences we give you ……