The CMA is the UK’s lead competition and consumer protection authority. Formed in 2014, our primary duty is to promote competition within and outside the United Kingdom for the benefit of consumers, business, and the economy. We recognise that resourcing talented employees from a range of professional backgrounds is key to delivering these high impact objectives, so we are looking for someone to join our newly formed permanent recruitment team to source these skilled individuals to deliver work that continues to benefit the lives of everyone in the UK.
In this job you would lead and manage your own recruitment campaigns, providing advice to hiring managers on best practice and promoting an enhanced candidate experience. There are also other projects to both contribute to, and learn from, including developing our candidate attraction strategy, increase diverse applications, and creating recruitment templates and toolkits to support your clients in their recruitment activities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A successful track record in managing full-cycle recruitment campaigns at pace, to policy, and achieving high quality hires
- The ability to advise multi-level hiring managers on best practice in sourcing to their roles
- A desire to enhance practices and the experiences for both candidates and hiring managers
- Confidence in working with our applicants, stakeholders and HR team colleagues, to drive efficient and effective outcomes.
You will be an experienced recruiter who is committed to fair, merit-based, and open recruitment, best-practice standards and continuous improvement in recruitment and candidate management processes. You will have a successful track record in filling high-volume recruitment campaigns, with a sound grasp of using applicant tracking systems and Microsoft packages to enhance and deliver campaigns in line with Civil Service Recruitment Principles. Above all, you will recognise this as an opportunity to build your career with a talent-driven organisation that values the contribution of the professional recruiter to business outcomes.
All CMA staff enjoy generous benefits, including:
- An excellent pension scheme
- 25 days leave (increasing to 30 days over five years)
- Favourable consideration of flexible working
- Generous maternity/paternity leave provision
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme and our employee wellbeing programme.
Closing date for applications is at 23:59 on 23 April 2017.
For more information and to apply please click the apply button.