Head of Organisational Development
My client is an ambitious and successful organisation based in the South East. With an enviable reputation and a people focussed approach, they require an innovative and talented Head of Organisational Development, with some great experience and an energetic approach to join them for a 12 month period, during an exciting time of change, restructure and reorganisation.
You will be undertaking a critical role during a time of restructure and change, as such some your main responsibilities will include:
- Create and deliver a first rate OD service in order to maintain excellent service delivery and encourage continuous improvement
- Leading on the cultural integration programme
- Leading a project to embed the values and behaviours of the organisation
- Establish an Academy for the organisations extensive L&D programme
- Ensure a co-ordinated approach to the IIP accreditation.
You will be a solution-focused and team spirited individual with an ambitious attitude to succeed. Possessing experience in leading an OD/L&D function with a proven ability to deliver productive training and learning interventions.
It is essential that you have a fundamental understanding of behaviours and cultures backed up by compelling experience.
You will need to have a full driving license with access to your own vehicle.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the skills and experience required please send your updated CV ASAP.