HR Business Partner
Diabetes is the most potentially devastating – and fastest growing – health crisis of our time, requiring ongoing high-quality care and support. There are currently 4.5 million people in the UK living with diabetes, and 11.9 million more at increased risk of getting Type 2 diabetes. Those diagnosed face the risk of life-changing, and life-limiting, complications, unless they are given the very best care and the support they need to manage their condition well. As a society we need to work together now – and take action now – to fund critical research, improve healthcare and treatment, and prevent yet more people developing this potentially life-threatening condition. We have a vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm – if you’d like to be part of that, why not join us?
Are you looking for an HR challenge? Do you have the self-motivation and gravitas to succeed in a busy and fast-paced environment? If so, look no further - we have an opportunity for a business-focused individual with a significant HR management background to join our innovative and experienced team.
Providing first-class business partnering to designated directorates, you will build on and deliver successful projects and partnerships, contributing to Diabetes UK being seen as a flagship organisation within the charity sector.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with an HND or higher equivalent qualification in Human Resources Management, you will have the ability and experience to handle complex employee relation issues and implement change programmes. A strong team ethic and building close relationships with colleagues will come naturally to you, as will the ability to manage, influence and foster strong business relationships. Excellent organisation, decision-making and project management skills are also essential.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays.
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments).
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out.
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life.
- Annual Season ticket loan.
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities.
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance.
For more information and to apply please visit www.i-appoint.co.uk/diabetesuk
Please ensure you address the essential criteria in your supporting statement.
Closing date: 10am, 2 May 2017.
Interview date: w/c 15 May 2017.
Diabetes UK recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.