Training and Development Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
As part of the Johnson Service Group, Johnsons Apparelmaster is one of the UK's market leading Workwear Rental businesses, providing a comprehensive clothing portfolio to the workplace, supported by sourcing and aftercare solutions. With over two thousand employees we count ourselves as a people business and are committed to an open and positive culture that puts people first.
We are looking to recruit a Training and Development Manager. This is a nationwide role based at the Head Office in Preston. Managing a team of five you will be responsible for the strategic and practical aspects of implementing the company's development needs. This includes a wide range of learning topics from customer service, sales, managerial, IT systems, operations and health and safety. This is delivered through a variety of means including formal training, on line modules, the Johnsons Academy and external providers. This is a varied and demanding role requiring the ability to manage multiple projects.
Candidates should have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and engage at all levels
- The ability to build effective working relationships and drive solutions across a multi site UK wide business
- Detailed knowledge and experience in learning and development
- Proven ability to manage a team in a training environment
- The ability to identify business needs and develop appropriate solutions utilising both internal and external resources
- Knowledge of government training initiatives and legislative requirements including the Apprenticeship Levy and Health and Safety
- Ideally CIPD qualified
Reporting to the Managing Director you will receive a competitive salary, a company car and a range of benefits associated with an organisation of this size.
Regular travel across the UK will be a requirement.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and explaining how you would meet this challenge to:
Sonia Formby, HR Manager, Johnsons Apparelmaster Ltd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9ZD or by click Apply now
Apply for Training and Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly