We have registered a fantastic role working as a HR Advisor in South Oxfordshire. In this role, you will be working across the business spanning the generalist HR function and you will be the first point of contact for all HR queries.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage the recruitment process
- Supporting the bi-annual pay reviews and managing employee benefits
- First point of contact for employee relations case work
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Managing the HR assistant
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified, or equivalent, and will have strong HR generalist knowledge, particularly experienced with employment law and managing change. You will be organised and work well to deadlines, you will be comfortable in taking responsibility and ownership of tasks, and you will be a great team player. It is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence, as regular travel to other UK locations will part of this role.
- 20 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised restaurant
Our client is a friendly and supportive organization, who are international leaders in their sector.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.