My client, a London-based global Law Firm, working with some of the world’s leading businesses, is currently recruiting a Resourcing Specialist to join their HR team on a permanent basis.
The Resourcing Specialist will be responsible for meeting the recruitment needs of specified practice groups and support departments, and work with the Senior Resourcing Manager and Resourcing Manager to support the strategic recruitment needs of the business.
The key duties will include:
- Managing and hosting the new joiner induction and on-boarding process for London hires.
- Driving candidate attraction and building talent pools using sourcing methods.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for specific support departments.
- Handling the recruitment agency performance review process.
- Training line managers/interviewers in London and internationally
- Developing the firm’s applicant tracking system globally.
The Resourcing Specialist would suit a candidate with experience in managing staff recruitment campaigns within a busy environment, ideally within a professional services or legal sector. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, with strong judgment to be able to effectively lead and manage process improvement and innovation across the business. Experience of using IBM Kenexa Brassring is desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Resourcing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly