Senior HR Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Role: Senior HR Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Location: Witham, Essex
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Prospects
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the motivation to thrive on challenge, the desire to lead the food industry and ability to work with agility and pace.
These ingredients have seen 2 Sisters Food Group become a 23,000-strong team in just 20 years!
We are built on people like you: an exceptional HR Advisor who has what it takes to make an impact within our UK Poultry division. UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 7,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
About the role:
This is not just a run-of-the-mill Fixed Term Contract… This is an opportunity to join our Witham site and showcase your HR abilities; identifying areas for improvement and using your previous experience to drive the site forward and implement improvements.
You’ll join a friendly and diverse HR team, with a HR Assistant, HR & Training Administrator, Occupational Health Nurse and Payroll all reporting in to you (with a dotted line to the HR Manager). You receive plenty of support from the HR Manager whilst also having the autonomy to enable you to really shine in this role.
- Deliver an effective, customer-focused HR support and advisory service to managers and employees in HR processes, transactional HR administration, recruitment, Discipline and Grievance and performance management in line with UK legislation to drive the overall business agenda
- Deliver relevant functional and managerial training and development as well as ensuring we meet our Customers’ requirements for training of employees, through a mix of internal and external resources
- High level of interaction with all departments and at all levels from Production Operatives to the Senior Management Team in the provision of advice and guidance. Provide specific advice and support to Managers at site to enable the resolution of workforce issues. Interact within 2SFG Group and with external organisations e.g. labour providers, local industry links etc
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the below and you will have the
Recipe for success:
• Previous supervisory/team leader experience
• Relevant CIPD qualification or equivalent
• The drive and enthusiasm to ‘make your mark’
• An adaptable and resilient nature (Food Production/Manufacturing experience preferable but not essential)
• Strong stakeholder management skills
If you have what it takes to be the next Senior HR Advisor for the UK’s largest food manufacturer and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, APPLY TODAY, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!