Senior HR Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
Senior HR Business Partner
£46,696 - £53,700
This is an exciting new opportunity to work within the Driver Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), the Executive Agency of the Department of Transport that helps everyone stay safe on Britain’s roads by ensuring drivers, vehicle operators and MOT garages follow road worthiness standards, and provide a range of licensing, testing, education and enforcement services.
For this role, we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to develop close and effective relationships with Senior Leaders and Directors across the business. You will be responsible for the provision of business focused people management solutions and interventions that support the delivery of organisational objectives.
Using your extensive knowledge of HR practices and your experience of supporting managers to deliver against objectives, you will carry out a range of functions, including:
Partnering DVSA Corporate Senior Leaders and Directors;
• Developing an excellent knowledge of your partners’ business areas to assist their senior managers proactively improve business outcomes
• Coach business leaders to ensure that HR policies and processes are consistently implemented and embedded
• Represent the business areas’ requirements for developing and improving HR solutions and processes, when working closely with HR Policy teams colleagues
Developing HR Strategy;
• Develop practical people strategies with line managers, which address immediate and long-term key business objectives
• As a member of the People, Communication & Engagement Directorate senior management team, contribute to the strategic direction of the Directorate and HR function
• Participate in business planning for the Directorate and Agency and contribute to strategic direction by translating business goals into prioritised HR activities and services
You will be joining a supportive and dynamic team within our Directorate, which always looks for new ways to improve HR practices and actively embraces innovation. Your creative approach to problem solving and personal drive to facilitate progress will be highly regarded in the role.
From the very first day you’ll be supported by your manager and colleagues to understand your role and how it impacts the agency and what we do. Throughout your time here, you will be encouraged to develop your existing abilities and learn new skills, and we will be committed to investing in your continued professional development.
To discover more and apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.