HR Systems & Contracts Administrator (Full-Time / Permanent)
The Zoological Society of London (ZSL), a charity founded in 1826, is a world-renowned centre of excellence for conservation science and applied conservation. ZSL’s mission is to promote and achieve the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. This is realised by carrying out field conservation and research in over 50 countries across the globe and through education and awareness-raising at our two zoos, ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, inspiring people to take conservation action.
ZSL is currently looking for a HR Systems and Contracts Administrator to provide administrative support to the HR department based in Regents Park, in particular supporting the HR Systems & Employee Data Officer and HR Business Partners in relation to the HR and Payroll Information System (iTrent), and employment contracts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Systems & Employee Data Officer with writing employment contracts, contract extension administration and leaver processes.
- Ensuring the HR system accurately reflects current staff details including starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details.
- Owning the employment reference checking process for all new staff.
- Processing employee right to work in the UK checks.
- Monitoring absence records on the HR database, highlighting absence issues to the relevant HR Business Partner.
- Supports the wider HR team and HR Team & Payroll Administrator with other administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent).
- Previous experience using a HRIS system (desirably iTrent).
- Be highly organised and be excellent at prioritising and multi-tasking.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure.
- Friendly individual who enjoys working in a team.
Please note: This is a full-time, permanent position based at ZSL London Zoo, Regents Park, London. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are a prerequisite for the job.
We offer excellent benefits including: a stakeholder pension scheme, free life assurance, childcare vouchers, complimentary zoo tickets and more.
Applicants will need to upload their CV and covering letter (detailing relevant experience and skills, stating why they want the position and including details of availability) and can do this by clicking the "Apply for this job online" button. If you have any queries regarding these positions or when applying through the system please contact Human Resources.
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 4th June 2017.
The Zoological Society of London is a charity registered in England and Wales: no. 208728.