An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Reward Advisor to join a busy team based in Boston, Lincolnshire. (Commutable from Spalding, Sleaford and Skegness)
They are looking for someone who will take pride in their work, and who has the confidence and flair to give competent advice and support to Managers and Employees across the business.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Company Cars - Management of the Company Car scheme and all associated tasks such as insurance, contract negotiations, cost monitoring, policy updates, renewals, updating systems etc.
- Pensions – Administer all Pension schemes, be main point of contact for pension providers and employees
- Insurance – Negotiations with Insurance broker to ensure renewals are cost effective, deal with queries, handle employee liability claims, organise site visits, correspondence etc.
- Benefits – Point of contact for all benefit providers, negotiate best rates, administer the scheme(s), process renewals, organise and plan road shows such as pre-retirement, pension etc., ensure up to date literature is issued to the relevant sites, correspondence etc.
- Payroll – Stand in for Payroll Specialist in times of absence.
- Provide reward advice, expertise and support to the HR Manager and HR Partner
You will have proven experience of developing, reviewing and maintaining a complete benefits solution along with strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of staff members at all levels.
You will have an understanding of HMRC requirements for payroll processing along with strong IT skills, including programs such as SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
This is a full time position however part time applicants may be considered with the appropriate skills and experience.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Apply for Reward Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly