Graduate Resourcing & Development Administrator
My client, a global law firm, based a stones throw away from Liverpool Street station, who work across established and emerging markets, are looking to hire a Graduate Resourcing & Development Administrator to join their central London team.
The Graduate Resourcing & Development Administrator will provide administrative support for the Graduate Resourcing & Development team in all processes and events from the point of application through to the qualification of trainee solicitors.
The key duties will include:
- Providing end to end support for the Graduate Recruitment application process – answering queries, screening applications and ensuring documents and applications are accurately recorded on the internal systems
- Assisting with open days, vacation schemes and assessment centres
- Organising the training materials and meetings for induction weeks
- Building and maintaining relationships with future and current trainees as they progress through university and law school.
- Organising ad-hoc work experience placements for students
- Taking an active approach in team meetings.
The Graduate Recruitment Administrator will be a bright graduate who is looking to begin their career in Graduate Recruitment or HR. You will have very good organisational skills, a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills with a helpful and friendly attitude shown to all levels of clientele. You will be eager to hit the ground running, so should be confident in your ability to manage a high-level workload and be a self-starter. An administrative background in a professional or legal services area is desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Graduate Resourcing & Development Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly