Compensation and Benefits Manager UK & IE
Due to our continued growth and expansion we are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to be based at our UK service office in London with regular travel to our HR Service Centre in Glasgow and UK & IE stores when required. Reporting into the Country HR Operations Manager and managing a small team our Compensation and Benefits Manager will be an integral part of the country HR team specifically looking at contributing to coworker engagement and talent management. Working in partnership with all business functions stakeholders you will lead the approach to our employer branding with regards to creating the compensations and benefits strategy supporting IKEA UK & IE as an attractive, modern and inclusive workplace and employer of choice. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a country-level C&B strategy that contributes to the overall IKEA C&B objectives and is aligned with the global IKEA people strategy.
You have a keen interest in modern trends within Compensations and Benefits and are capable of harmonising and developing the existing offer across the organisation to develop packages that make a difference to all of our co-workers. Together with Finance you will contribute to national compensation processes like salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development with particular attention paid to pension solutions. You will manage the IKEA C&B policies and procedures by maintaining a balance between the IKEA business, culture and values and the internal equity as well as the external competitiveness.
- Significant background in HR, change management, you have a good knowledge of the UK & IE Labour market, situation and trends.
- Expert knowledge around salary benchmarking processes, total reward and modern benefits
- Proven ability to communicate with and influence key stake holders, with confidence and credibility.
- Ability to gather and analyse facts and statistics and to develop comprehensible reports and boards papers.
- Organisational skills with attention to details and thorough in completing work tasks
- You will have a proven career within HR ideally from a multi-site brand across the retail, leisure or hospitality sector.
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realise this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values guide our work and build our inclusive, open and honest culture. It’s all based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm. We work hard, but we have fun doing it. We’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
Apply for Compensation and Benefits Manager UK & IE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly