Head of Human Resources
Head of Human Resources
This is a new post in our organisation, therefore the start date is as soon as possible.
Are you seeking an exciting and rewarding opportunity for 2019 in an organisation where you can really make your mark?
Do you have the confidence to hit the ground running, together with the drive and determination to achieve something different and see it through to the end?
In this new and unique role, you will use your HR expertise and strong communication skills to deliver professional HR services to Directors, our Executive Team, senior staff and all employees across the Trust. As a strategic leader you will manage a small and friendly team, playing a key role in driving change across our highly successful and forward-thinking Multi-Academy Trust.
As our Head of Human Resources, you will:
● Be part of a proactive, innovative and responsive HR team to provide pragmatic, creative and education focused HR solutions and recommendations at all levels.
● Develop and implement strategies and policy including pay, recruitment and all other aspects of HR.
● Develop and produce HR analytical data, working with senior staff to identify requirements, identifying trends and designing reports to provide support to senior staff in order to influence strategic decision making.
Our successful candidate will have:
● A formal qualification in HR Management (CIPD) with extensive experience of working at HR Advisor level or above.
● A solid understanding of UK core employment legislation and complex range of case work including absence management, disciplinary, grievance.
● Experience of managing and setting the strategic direction of a team in order to meet organisational needs.
Does this sound, just what you have been looking for? If your answer is ‘Yes’ then come and join the fast-paced and evolving educational landscape that is Swale Academies Trust.
This post is based at our central offices in Sittingbourne although travel to our schools in Kent, outer London and East Sussex will be required.
For an informal discussion regarding the post, please contact Mrs J Garraway 01795 426091 firstname.lastname@example.org,
Applications should be made via Kent-Teach.
Please note, we cannot accept CVs without an application form. Applications should detail how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Swale Academies Trust
Telephone: 01795 426091
E Mail: HR@swale.at