Junior HR Manager
Part of a FTSE 250 UK packaging plc, we are an ambitious and successful manufacturer of dispensing systems supplied to the food, beverage and household products markets worldwide. In addition to the 2 sites in the UK, we manufacture in Germany, Bulgaria and Slovakia and employ over 400 people. The business is recognised for its excellent track record of innovation producing a range of high quality products typically developed as bespoke solutions for individual customers.
We seek to appoint a dynamic Junior HR Manager to support the Group HR Director by implementing HR strategy and by providing a generalist HR resource across the division. We are looking for someone who can make a significant impact on HR performance.
• Generalist HR experience gained in a manufacturing environment, ideally in an international context.
• Excellent academic and HR qualifications.
• Strong analytical ability and able to offer insight into the impact of people on a business.
• Excellent communicator with ability to negotiate and influence change.
• Able to lead projects, a self-starter able to manage and deliver on multiple work streams.
• Ideally the ability to speak German or French.
We have an impressive record of investing in people to help them realise their aspirations. We offer an attractive salary and relocation package for the right candidate.
Please apply in confidence with your CV indicating salary expectations to our recruitment advisor, Stephen Ward, Arlington Consultants Group, Middlesex House, 112B Gregories Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 1HT. Telephone: 020 3326 6487.