Divisional HR Director
Divisional HR Director - c£130,000 + bonus + car + benefits - Central London
This is a newly created role within a major division of one of the UK’s most respected companies. The Division has operations in the UK and several overseas countries.
The Divisional CEO is creating a small central leadership team which will define and implement the strategy for future international growth. HR will be an integral part of this. Headcount is currently 5,000.
As part of both the Division’s senior leadership team and the Group’s HR leadership team, your remit will include:
• shaping the current organisation for optimum effectiveness;
• creating the HR strategy for growth;
• mobilisation for new projects and new territories;
• disposals and acquisitions;
• talent and performance management, leadership development and succession planning;
• delivering best practice HR support to the CEO and to the business.
Whilst there is a strong intellectual and HR technical challenge to the role, this is a business where actions mean more than words, so your operating style needs to be hands on, practical, pragmatic and collaborative.
You must be able to demonstrate a track record of success as an HR leader who has contributed to international growth, ideally in a major project oriented business.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and covering letter, detailing your current/most recent remuneration to the retained recruitment partner, Nigel Murray at Consult HR, by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.