Watch now: Employer branding masterclass
View our free webinar to hear from industry experts on how to stand out to candidates and build your employer brand
The power of employer branding is gaining pace as more and more employers realise the importance of highlighting their company culture and benefits in order to attract top talent.
Research conducted by People Management Jobs / Haymarket Business Media Recruitment during 2016 shows that 96% of active HR jobseekers would take an employer’s brand into consideration when applying for a job.
Do people know about the unique opportunities you offer to help grow their careers? Would you say it’s a great place to work? If not, why not, and how can you change that?
During this free webinar you will learn how to:
- Position your organisation as an employer of choice
- Communicate what is special about working in your organisation
- Reach the passive and active candidate audience you want to reach using multiple channels
Who should attend?
- HR professionals and hiring managers
- Line managers with hiring responsibility
- Jonny Gifford, senior advisor, organisational behaviour, CIPD - the professional body for HR and people development: Jonny will give an introduction to employer branding, why it’s important and how organisations can develop a strong brand that is aligned with their values.
- Gary Cookson, associate HR director, Disclosure and Barring Service: Gary will discuss how to identify opportunities to develop employer branding and how to overcome barriers.
- Andrew Hyland, recruitment and resourcing manager, Macmillan Cancer Support: Andrew will offer tips on how to maximise your employer brand, drawing on examples from Macmillan’s employer branding campaigns, including how they revamped their applicant experience as part of an ambitious HR transformation project.
- Ben Gledhill, employer branding and experience manager, Manchester Metropolitan University: Ben will explain how MMU is building an employer branding framework from scratch, covering the candidate experience through to employee engagement - including a new careers website, content, adverts, social media presence and tone of voice.
This webinar is being brought to you by People Management Jobs and is sponsored by the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
About our sponsor:
The Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) has over 980 staff across two UK locations.
Follow us on Twitter @PeopleMgtJobs