Contact: Miss Lucy Wallace
Great Russell Street
Tel: 020 7323 8201
About British Museum
Founded in 1753, the British Museum’s remarkable collection spans over two million years of human history and culture. The Museum is one of the leading visitor attractions with over six million visitors in 2017 and its world-famous collection includes the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon sculptures, Egyptian mummies, the Admonitions Scroll, and the Amaravati sculptures.
The Museum adheres to the HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) requirements for all staff at the British Museum.
The Museum supports a diverse workplace and offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Membership of the civil service pension scheme
- Free entry to a wide range of museums and exhibitions
- Participation in private and public Museum activities, including talks by leading curators from around the world and behind-the-scenes opportunities to learn how museums care for and manage their extraordinary collections
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Child care voucher scheme
- Professional & personal development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts on food and gift shop purchases
If you are a positive individual, passionate about the Museum and would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please visit the website for further information and details on how to apply. https://www.britishmuseum.org/about_us/jobs.aspx
2 jobs with British Museum
The primary purpose of the HR Business Partner is to provide strategic and operational advice to the leadership team at the British Museum
The main purpose of the role of the Engagement and Diversity Manager is to support the development and implementation of the HR strategy.