EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Who we are?
We are a group of colleges in the Tees Valley; Stockton Riverside College, Redcar and Cleveland College, Bede Sixth Form College, NETA Training and The Skills Academy. Education Training Collective (Etc.) delivers a full range of courses, training and apprenticeship opportunities, as well as professional and commercial courses.
Our aim is to create greater opportunities for all of our students and communities by equipping people with the skills to help them into employment, raise aspirations and meet the economic demands of the region. ‘ONE Etc. – Fuelling ambition and driving success in a resurgent Teesside and beyond. We are looking for candidates who share this commitment.
Why Join Us?
We are proud that 93% of our staff tell us that Etc. is a Great Place to Work. At Etc. we reward and support our colleagues in many different ways, including remuneration, training and so much more – we’ve listed a few examples of what you can expect when you join our team:
- Generous annual leave entitlement (34-43 days per annum, depending on role and length of service)
- Up to 5 days additional leave at Christmas
- Free on-site parking Pro-Hybrid working employer
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with 15.2%
- Employer Contribution
- Enhanced Occupational
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Scheme
- Career development opportunities for progression
- Comprehensive Health and Wellbeing programme
- Employee Assistance Programme (free counselling support for staff, available 24/7 365 days per year)
- Free gym memberships/discounted memberships (dependent on site)
- Staff Discounts Package- Save on your weekly shop with discounts and savings at a number of retailers including groceries, electronics, clothing, homeware and much more
- Discounted Hair and Beauty treatments available
- Bike2Work Scheme
https://thanking-you.rewardgateway.co.uk/Authentication/Start Better Health at Work Scheme has achieved the Continuing Excellence Better Health.