Senior Learning & Design Manager
Salary: circa £60,000 + Bonus
Location: London, Finsbury Dials
Reporting into: Head of Leaning & Development
Contract Details: Full Time – Permanent
As the Senior Learning & Design Manager you’ll influence the future direction of Learning within the Post Office by understanding and applying trends to shape the Learning Strategy as part of the total Performance Management Strategy.
You’ll also co-ordinate the allocation of ‘resources’ to meet business area requirements and provide line management for the Learning Design Team. You’ll also be accountable for the Design CoE within the Academy for best practice design standards. Developing in-house capability for end to end design including sales aids, courses, materials, blended learning and taking responsibility for the end to end learner journey.
You’ll use your experience within L&D Design to lead the planning, commissioning, scheduling, development and communication of L&D solutions across all learning and development functions, ensuring an effective refresh / update process is in place so all L&D solutions remain current.
To be considered for this opportunity please be advised that you will need to have the following
- Established L&D professional with experience in designing and executing learning solutions within a large / medium organisation
- Extensive experience within a managerial L&D role
- CIPD level 5 Diploma or above in L&D or an equivalent L&D qualification
- Knowledge of L&D platforms and / or experience with Success Factors
Our people are central to the transformation journey the Post Office is on to make positive changes happen and this is a great opportunity to be part of that journey. You can find out further information by taking a look at the job profile below – and apply by following the link below and submitting your CV.
More searches like this
- Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist Learning and Development CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Logistics & Security Specialist Learning and Development CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Specialist Learning and Development CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Private Sector Specialist Learning and Development CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Travel / Transport Specialist Learning and Development CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)