HR Business Partner
Are you passionate about HR and looking for a new challenge working with a diverse client base? This true HR business partnering role reports to the HR director and works as part of a driven and committed HR team.
- To provide strategic, commercial HR business partnering to functions across EMEA.
- Partnering with leadership teams to create and deliver people plans to support the business strategy and change agenda.
- The focus will be on driving high performance, talent management and development and organisational development and effectiveness.
- Delivering organisational initiatives and key projects.
- Opportunities to shape the ongoing development of the HR agenda
- Working with specialist areas of HR including learning and development, reward and recruitment to deliver an excellent and value added service.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Technically sound with a successful HR career and demonstrable achievements in business partnering.
- Proven experience of business and cultural transformation
- Strong work ethic, ambition to succeed and achieve and excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the importance of emotional intelligence.
- Flexible, team player.
... And passionate about HR!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further