A great opportunity has just become available for an L&D Advisor to join a leading charity in London. The role is for 3 months initially but does have the opportunity to become a permanent position. In the role your main responsibilities will include:
• Work in partnership with managers and leaders to assess L&D requirements
• Design and deliver training courses
• Redesigning induction programme
• Manage relationships with external suppliers.
• Monitor budgets for agreed projects and areas of work
To apply for this role you will need to have worked in an L&D team before, delivered and planned training and be available to start in the role in May.