Head of Organisation & Talent Development
Looking for an organisation that places great emphasis on talent development and succession planning ... in a Group role that is part of the HR leadership team and critical to delivering the people strategy?
- Have responsibility for overall talent, succession planning and performance management processes.
- Ensure the senior stakeholders have the tools required to optimise human capital.
- Work with the senior HR team to define, communicate and implement the People Strategy
- Lead on the development of the employer brand
- Ensure the recognition and engagement programmes are driving value for the business
- Identify and address training and development synergy opportunities across the business.
This is a new role for the business which is welcomed by the senior leadership team – expectations are high. Fresh-thinking, new ideas and the ability to influence rather than tell are key.
You will have strengths in the areas of talent management, leadership development and coaching and will have worked as part of a senior management team in a large organisation.
Other essentials are a pragmatic approach, emotional intelligence, resilience and the ability to ‘roll up sleeve and deliver.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.