Strategic HR volunteers to support schools in East Anglia
Are you passionate about helping improve young people’s future? Can you help schools connect with the world of work?
We are pleased to be recruiting for volunteers across England to join the prestigious Enterprise Adviser Network.
The Enterprise Adviser programme matches volunteers with schools, to allow professionals from the world of work to help school leaders develop an effective careers strategy. As HR/ L&D/ Recruitment professionals we know that you have first-hand experience of what employers look for, and will be able to help schools understand how best to engage with the world of work.
We are delighted to be working with Careers and Enterprise Company on this programme and we are now accepting early expressions of interest.
The ideal candidates for this role will be:
- An experienced HR/ L&D/ Recruitment professional
- Passionate about tackling youth employment
- Inspirational, helping schools to develop practical and engaging careers education
- Able to commit to one day per month volunteer time (this can include face-to-face meetings with teachers (during school hours), as well as remote support by phone/email)
Join the national Enterprise Adviser Network and help shape the future workforce!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete a short expression of interest form via the 'Apply' button. We will then be in touch with further information. For any other queries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are welcoming expressions of interest from across England however we are particularly interested in hearing from the East Anglia area.
More jobs like this
- Non CIPD member Talent Management Trainer Accountancy jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Non CIPD member Talent Management Trainer Advertising / Creative jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Non CIPD member Talent Management Trainer Banking,Finance and Insurance jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Non CIPD member Talent Management Trainer Construction jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Non CIPD member Talent Management Trainer Consultancy jobs in Cambridgeshire