Internal Recruitment Consultant - 12 month contract
We are currently working with one of the regions’ leading employers to recruit an energetic, ambitious and pro-active recruitment professional on an interim contract of up to 12 months. Working in a team as a Resourcing/Recruitment Consultant you will provide high calibre recruitment expertise to the business; identifying, supporting and enabling the business to recruit the right people at the right time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering the end to end recruitment process
- Working with business stakeholders and relevant HR professionals to build and implement resourcing plans to meet the needs of the business
- Developing and influencing Managers to undertake resourcing activity, including potential future needs and capability gaps
- Coaching and supporting training of managers in interviewing and assessment
- Developing effective and proactive talent pipelines
- Providing timely and accurate management information on resourcing activity
- Developing and maintaining up to date knowledge of the recruitment market including specialist areas
- Building positive & credible relationships with customers and candidates
In order to be successful in this role you will be an experienced HR or recruitment professional with either an agency background or internal recruitment experience and have a strong knowledge of recruitment/resourcing principles, processes, tools & practices. You will have a commercial approach and be used to managing a demanding and often challenging workload. Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills are very important as is the ability to adapt to change. This is an exciting career opportunity where you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to genuine opportunities for self and career development.