HR Team and Payroll Administrator (Full-Time / Permanent)
The Zoological Society of London (ZSL), a charity founded in 1826, is a world-renowned centre of excellence for conservation science and applied conservation. ZSL’s mission is to promote and achieve the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. This is realised by carrying out field conservation and research in over 50 countries across the globe and through education and awareness-raising at our two zoos, ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, inspiring people to take conservation action.
Following the recent introduction of iTrent, ZSL is currently looking for a HR Team & Payroll Administrator to provide administrative support to the HR department and to support the monthly payroll processes. In particular supporting the HR Director with PA support, working on the monthly payroll processes with the Payroll Manager and supporting the wider HR department with administrative tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the internal payroll email inbox, answering queries and preparing data.
- Preparing overtime data for system upload.
- Interrogating payroll data post payroll in conjunction with the Payroll Manager.
- Assisting the HR Director with PA support.
- Supporting the HR, Training, Recruitment and the HR Systems and Contracts Administrator with other administrative tasks.
- Organising and delivering staff events at the Regents Park.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent).
- Prior experience within a busy payroll office or running a payroll.
- Previous experience with HRIS systems, desirably iTrent.
- Be highly organised and be excellent at prioritising and multi-tasking.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure.
- Friendly individual who enjoys working in a team.
Please note: This role is based at ZSL London Zoo and is a full-time, permanent position.This role will be split 2 days on Payroll with the Payroll Manager and 3 days a week as the HR Team Administrator supporting the wider HR Team.
We offer excellent benefits including: a stakeholder pension scheme, free life assurance, childcare vouchers, complimentary zoo tickets and more.
Applicants will need to upload their CV and covering letter (detailing relevant experience and skills, stating why they want the position and including details of availability) and can do this by clicking the "Apply for this job online" button. If you have any queries regarding these positions or when applying through the system please contact Human Resources.
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 4th June 2017.
The Zoological Society of London is a charity registered in England and Wales: no. 208728.