HR Business Partner
I have an exciting opportunity for a resilient HR Business Partner to support my client on an interim basis for a period of 6 months, whilst they re-shape their HR function
Based in Birmingham, my client is not-for-profit organisation who are embarking upon exciting period of change
Reporting into the Head of HR, the Interim HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing hands on advice and support to managers with their people issues
As the Interim HR Business Partner you will work closely with senior stakeholders and Heads of Service to develop their ability to manage people issues. You will provide advice and guidance on operational and complex employee relations issues. With a number of projects in the pipeline, you will also support the implementation of strategic initiatives, including the management of TUPE and looking at employee health & wellbeing.
Key Experience/ Skills
- A highly experienced HR Business Partner with extensive generalist knowledge
- Ability to work strategically, whilst equally being operationally hands on
- Highly articulate and engaging, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing TUPE processes and employee health & wellbeing
- Track record in managing change
- A high level of personal resilience and tenacity
The salary for this role is £36,000 - £40,000 or upto £250 Per Day. This role is for a period of 6 months and would require some travel to other sites across the UK.
To apply for the HR Business Partner role, please click the ‘apply now’ button and send your most current CV