HR Advisor (change programme)
My client is a large and complex organisation going through a significant Change Programme to review structures, operation models and back office support.
This assignment is to work as part of the project team. You will play an integral role in supporting the organisation to create a more efficient service; both financially and for its end users.
- To support managers through the change process
- Advise employees and managers of the various outcomes and process of a consultation process
- Work with the project team and organisation to ensure the best outcome for the organisation and their managers
- Work within timelines and through a period of change and ambiguity
- Have experience of working in a similar or comparable change programme
- Have a positive and effective approach to work
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of delivery
- Strong HR and employment law knowledge; particularly associated to change
Please get in touch for further information.