HR Reward Analyst
As HR Reward Analyst, you will be dedicated to a high profile project, which has significant transformational impact. This is a unique opportunity to get experience in implementing a global reward and pay rolling initiative working with multiple employing and secondment entities.
Please note: this role is based on a 1 year temporary contract only but with the possibility of permanent employment.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. We employ 66,000 people in over 100 countries and service 20 million customers in 180 destinations worldwide.
What you will be doing:
As HR Reward Analyst you will assist in developing and delivering a global reward strategy that maintains and supports the Company’s future growth and development plans. You will ensure that reward and recognition within the company re-enforces the corporate values and delivers employee engagement, and protects profit through appropriate financial controls.
You will ensure that policy and practice is aligned to the business and people strategie and contribute to the implementation of new and existing reward programmes and initiatives. Further, you will be responsible for scenario modelling, process development and implementation plans.
You will work with a cross-functional project team to design a new employment and reward model to deliver a harmonized and future proofed business solution.
What we are looking for
- Someone with a professional background as a HR Reward Specialist in a complex, international organisation or
- Previous track record of delivering HR Reward strategies in a complex environment incorporating a broad range of reward issues or
- Experience with local implementation of global/corporate compensation standards
- Excel advanced user mandatory
- Experience of using a wide variety of analytical approaches and tools, to design scenarios and models
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Any additional European language (preferably Spanish or German) advantageous
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify risks & opportunities
- Good project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while still delivering high quality results