Are you ready for your next HR opportunity and looking for a varied, business facing generalist HR role?
This is a fantastic role for a true generalist, who thrives within an SME setting and loves being able to get close to a business and its people.
ACC Aviation is a successful fast growing global aviation leasing, charter and services business with established offices in Reigate (HQ), Italy and Dubai.
Working with a young management team you will lead HR and support them in all HR matters as they guide the business through a period of transformational international growth.
This is a varied role where duties will include providing advice and support regarding:
- Resourcing, talent management and succession planning
- Inductions and on-boarding
- L&D, co-ordinating and occasionally delivering training
- Reward strategy and policy
- Ensuring critical processes are executed - for example salary and performance reviews
- Responding to MI requests and providing reports and analysis.
Rolling your sleeves up, you will turn your hand to anything required so you will need to be:-
A confident and authoritative communicator and thinker, agile, proactive and well organised.
A strong HR generalist, comfortable working with a commercial population, creative, and happy carrying out both advisory and administrative duties.
CIPD qualified, with good working knowledge of employment law and a highly pragmatic attitude to business and your work.
Please do send your CV, along with details of your availability for interview to: PhillipP@accaviation.com (Below)